Sunday, January 8, 2012

The first few days in Costa Rica

Me and my coffee. Loving Costa Rica   


ULatina is beautiful.
I can't express enough how much I adore Costa Rica! The weather here is beautiful, its about 75 degrees F, while at home in Maryland its probably cold, snowy and gross (sorry mom and dad). The people here are so nice and my host mom is no exception. She is super sweet and she's an amazing cook! I didn't expect to like the food here as much as I do, but literally everything my Mama Tica (which is what she told us to call her) cooks has been amazing. I'm expecting to gain 10 pounds while I'm here.
I also didn't expect to be as close to the university as we are. Molly and I are a 15 minute walk away, which Mama Tica showed us on the first day of classes. On our first day we took a tour of la Universidad Latina and we were shown where all of the classrooms are as well as the cafeteria.
Its only been a few days but I already can tell how much I'm gonna love it here!!
Love,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment