Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Manuel Antonio

Our room. Guess who lost the coin toss and got the smaller bed? :p hahaha

The beach on our hike

The most beautiful view from the top of our mountain hike

Manuel Antonio beaches are the prettiest

Carrie and I at Sunset the last night

A few of the girls <3

Sunsetting on the last night. Although this wasn't nearly as beautiful as the night before

Pizza after sunset
We just got back yesterday evening from our Manuel Antonio National Park 5 day excursion, and I think its safe to say that this was my favorite trip! The beaches are white sand and the water was clear (at all beaches) and calm (at la Playa Blanca). We got 2 passes to the National Park and the first day we all went as a group to the prettiest beach I've ever seen! The next day Carrie and I (along with a few people from the other group) went hiking for hours along the trails in the park. We saw stick bugs, monkeys, sloths, and a snake. The view from the top of our longest trail was well worth the sweat and exhaustion (the picture is above). We saw the sunset 2 nights while we were there, and although it was better the first time we saw it, I was in the water watching and was unable to take pictures.
When we weren't at the beach we were at the swim up bar in the pool ordering food and dessert. There were many times by the pool that I would look over my shoulder and have an Iguana (We named him Ziggy) literally 10 inches away from my face!
I loved Manuel Antonio and would go back in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment